During the Pandemic we are currently scheduling Baptisms for individual families only, on Saturday afternoons, and with guests up to a maximum size of 10. This is to ensure safety and proper cleaning of the seating areas to prevent accidental virus spread.
Under the current circumstances you are requested please not to phone but to SEND AN EMAIL to the parish email address email@example.com
- Subject: Infant Baptism.Your email should include all of the following information:
- your phone number.
- The full name(s) and gender of the child as well as the date of birth.
- The name with which you want the child to be baptised. This will be the “Christian name” and is normally that of one of the saints of the church.
- The names of both parents of the child
- your Post address including postal code.
- Whether you are able to take part in “Zoom” online sessions of preparations with our Lead Catechist, Elwira Pniewski, who will contact you in advance.
- child’s birth certificate,
- parents’ baptism certificates – you must have the certificate from at least one parent,
- if both parents are baptised Catholics and have had the Sacrament of Matrimony, the Marriage certificate may be provided instead of the baptism certificate
- Godparents’ certificate of baptism. At least ONE godparent must have a certificate of Confirmation also
- if a Godparent is a baptised Catholic who has had the Sacrament of Matrimony, the Marriage certificate may be provided instead of the certificate of baptism